Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm officially home from my yearly travels!! South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Madagascar and a few in between have been my home for the past year. It's amazing to think of the new friends I've made and the old ones I've seen again. 

Relationships. It's one of the things I love most about my job. I make friends with the kids in the schools, the nationals I work with, the people at the hotels, random strangers, and of course my fellow team members. I hope in everything I do, they see Christ in me. And that is the beautiful part of being a believer. Every person can display a different representation of Christ. With every friendship and every person I met, God has allowed me to see a new side of Him. Through all cultures, time zones, and languages.......God's love is so evident and so astounding. 

Be You and be Christ to everyone this Holiday season. Thanks for your love and support and be blessed!!

MuchLove

No comments: