Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And my new assignment is...........the United Kingdom!!


For the next 6 months I will be stationed out of Stoke-on-Trent, England. My team is a fantastic mix of cultures and backgrounds. We have three British interns-Becca, Jesse, and Nathan. One Irish intern-Joel. And one American-Christina. I will be co-leading with my good friend, Mindy. We will be working in schools and with several partner ministries all over England. We're also excited about spending a few weeks in Portugal doing Book of Hope distributions in March. At the end of May and through June, we will be taking the team to South Africa where we will meet up with 8-10 American interns. 


I'm thrilled to begin this term and am ecstatic to make our team a lil family. Please keep us in your prayers. Here are a few things to keep in mind and keep in your heart :


* Pray for unity among not only our team but also in our partnership 

ministries. 

* Pray our interns. Pray that their mind and hearts will be opened to ministry

around the world and how the Lord wants them involved.

* Pray for Mindy and I as we lead this team. Pray for wisdom, grace, and 

strength.


Keep checking back for updates and stories!! Thanks for your love!!

No comments: