Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Maybe. Probably. Hopefully. Yes. Definitely.

I had a flashback just the other day. I was back in an English home, sitting around a living room, sharing in a small group church meeting. I was blessed to hear testimony after testimony of people in their 50s, 60s, and 70s. I realized after the 8th or 9th one that their stories all started in their 20s. It's as if the Lord was slowly allowing me to realize something......something crucial for my young and impressionable heart.

Yes, I've already lived quite the life, but there is much more in store!! My life is still to start!! There is still more to experience!! There are always more friends to make!! A new love to discover!! New roads to find!!

My heart was slow to grasp this thought. Maybe. Probably. Hopefully. Yes. Definitely.

Thank you Lord!! There's more, much, much more life to live!!

1 comment:

hannah pearl said...

was i there for that english moment? i remember thinking that when people talked about when they first heard about Christ. as a child. i miss you tons and hope to hear your voice soon. love you.